* To view our Fall Publication, click image above
* If you do not remember your BGCE website login ID and password, please do not create a new profile, please contact BGCE for help, thank you!
* Youth Basketball Night at the Moda Center! Tickets on Sale now. Click here for the flyer!
* K-8th Grade Basketball Registration Begins OCTOBER 1st!
* K-8th Grade Wrestling Registration Begins OCTOBER 1st!!
* Before School/Early Release (GRADES K-4) Before School starts 2 hrs before school starts @ CS, DB, PV, $9/day. Early Release Program (12/10, 1/14 & 28, 2/11 & 25, 3/11, 4/22) goes for 3 hours after ER time @ CS, DB, PV, $13/day. (TO ENROLL IN A PROGRAM FOR NEXT DAY, MUST BE REGISTERED BY 4:30PM ONLINE, OR BY 4PM OVER THE PHONE OR AT BGCE OFFICE) ONE TEAM PARENT HANDBOOK
* One Team November Enrichment: Gutterball & Phat Hoops will be offered at select schools, K-4, $45-$55, 90 mins after school. Locations include CS, Tukes, GWH, DB, PV
* Success Through Chess: Improve in chess and develop life skills that will aid in academics, sports, arts, and more! Ages 5-12, 8 sessions, $99, 1 hour after school, Daybreak starts 12/2, Pleasant Valley starts 12/4
* No Guilt Turkey Strut: Burn those holiday calories with Zumba Toning! 11/29 Lewisville Gym, 9am-10:30am, pregister $10, $15 at door
* Mad Science Saturdays Grades K-5: K-5th Graders join the Mad Science Club and stop by on Saturday for hands-on science fun with cool program topics! 12/6 10am-12pm at Lewisville, $28
* Futsal: Is indoor soccer with a weighted ball that prohibits excessive bouncing. Great way to get extra touches on the ball! 8 sessions, 12/7-1/25 at PVM Gym, $53, 5:30pm-7pm
* Holiday Treats with Chef Susan: Ages 8-14 come learn Chef Susans favorite holiday cookie and fudge recipes, along with her festive ideas! 12/13 BGHS Room A14, 10am-2pm, $35 + $12 materials fee
* First Aid & CPR Recertification
: 11/20 6pm-9pm at Lewisville, $49, ask about group discount rates-$5 off per person for groups of 8 or more
Offering educational and recreational activities that make it possible, for people of all ages, to EXPLORE lifelong learning, promote creativity, gain knowledge and lead healthy active lives.
406 NW 5th Avenue, Battle Ground WA 98604
Office Hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Because instructor salaries are paid by the fees collected and because students are denied enrollment when the class maximum is met, we must limit our refund policy. A refund will only be issued if received in writing 7 working days prior to the beginning of class, camp or recreation program. All customer initiated refunds are subject to a $10 administrative fee.
Refunds based on special circumstances must be requested in writing and will be considered but not guaranteed. All customer initiated refunds are subject to a $10 administrative fee. If received, credit vouchers are valid for 2 years from the date they were issued.
Summer Academy Refund Policy: A refund will only be issued if received in writing 14 days prior to the beginning of Summer Academy. All customer initiated refunds are subject to a $10 administrative fee. NO refunds or Credit vouchers will be considered under 13 days prior to the start of Summer Academy. No refund will be considered for any students that are attending Summer Academy Middle School or A3 Camp at a discounted rate. No refund will be considered for Apex High School credit retrieval students.
Address refund correspondence to:
Battle Ground Community Education
P.O. Box 200
Battle Ground, WA 98685