* To view our Fall Publication, click image above
* If you do not remember your BGCE website login ID and password, please do not create a new profile, please contact BGCE for help, thank you!
* Youth Basketball Night at the Moda Center! Tickets on Sale now. Click here for the flyer!
* One Team Winter Break Camps: Dec 22-23 & Dec 29-30 @ Captain Strong 9am-4pm, $53. Early drop off 7:30am-9am $6 per week, Late pick up 4pm-5:30pm $6 per week
* Check out our Pearson Workforce Readiness Online Classes, courses include Adv. Manufacturing, Business/Supervision, Green/Sustainability, Health Care Conintuing Education, IT & Software, Project Mngmt & Quality, and Workplace Readiness. For more info visit http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/a975b42b
* Before School/Early Release (GRADES K-4) Before School starts 2 hrs before school starts @ CS, DB, PV, $9/day. Early Release Program (1/14 & 28, 2/11 & 25, 3/11, 4/22) goes for 3 hours after ER time @ CS, DB, PV, $13/day. (TO ENROLL IN A PROGRAM FOR NEXT DAY, MUST BE REGISTERED BY 4:30PM ONLINE, OR BY 4PM OVER THE PHONE OR AT BGCE OFFICE) ONE TEAM PARENT HANDBOOK
* Futsal: Is indoor soccer with a weighted ball that prohibits excessive bouncing. Great way to get extra touches on the ball and prepare for Spring soccer! Ages 13-18: 8 sessions, 12/7-1/25 at PVM Gym, $53, 5:30pm-7pm. Ages 9-11: 8 sessions 1/4-3/8 at PVM Gym, $53, 3:30pm-5pm.
* Yoga-All Levels starts Jan 5th 6:30pm-7:30pm, Yoga Foundations-Beginner starts Jan 8th 10am-11am. Both classes at BGPR, 4 sessions, $25
* New Dance Classes start Jan 5th at Lewisville Gym, $52, 6 sessions. Preschool Dance 3:30pm, Beginning Ballet Ages 5-7 4:15pm, Beginning Tap Ages 5-7 5pm, Intermediate Ballet Ages 7-12 5:45pm, Intermediate Tap Ages 7-12 6:30pm, Teen & Adult Tap 7:15pm
* Community Martial Arts meets Tues/TH starting Jan 6 from 3:45pm-4:45pm at Captain Strong Gym, $40. Olympic Taekwondo meets Tues/TH starting Jan 6 at Laurin Middle School, can either attend 4:30pm or 5:30pm class, $67
* R.I.P.P.E.D. 4 KIDS starts Jan 7, 10:45am-11:45am $33, parents can pay $10 to participate in games at end of class. R.I.P.P.E.D. 4 TEENS has Wed. only class starting Jan 7, 9:30am-10:45am $33 & Sat. only class starting Jan 10, 10:30am-11:45am $33, OR a Wed/Sat class that is $47. Parents can sign up, as long as they have a Teen in the class. All classes in Lewisville Gym. This is super fun high intensity conditioning for all fitness levels in a non-competitive environment.
* Water Color Painting starts Jan 8 at BGPR, 6 classes, 1pm-3pm, $59
* Safe On My Own takes place Jan 10 at Lewisville, $25. This Red Cross course teaches kids 7-12 how to handle being home alone
* Snowshoe Lesson and Tour w/ Transit (Mt. Hood) takes place Jan 11, pickup location is Gateway Max Station in PDX. $75-includes snowshoes, transportation, and guide
* Irish Dance starts Jan 14, 6 classes, Captain Strong Gym, 6:30pm-7:30pm, $40
* First Aid & CPR/AED Certification Jan 15 at Lewisville from 6pm-9pm, $49, ask about GROUP DISCOUNT rates! Course will cover adult/child/infant, will receive certification card valid for 2 yrs upon completion
* Safe Sitter is a medically accurate, competency-based, highly structured babysitting preparation course designed for young adolescents (no younger than 11). Jan 31 at Lewisville 9:30am-4:30pm, $70
Offering educational and recreational activities that make it possible, for people of all ages, to EXPLORE lifelong learning, promote creativity, gain knowledge and lead healthy active lives.
406 NW 5th Avenue, Battle Ground WA 98604
Office Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Because instructor salaries are paid by the fees collected and because students are denied enrollment when the class maximum is met, we must limit our refund policy. A refund will only be issued if received in writing 7 working days prior to the beginning of class, camp or recreation program. All customer initiated refunds are subject to a $10 administrative fee.
Refunds based on special circumstances must be requested in writing and will be considered but not guaranteed. All customer initiated refunds are subject to a $10 administrative fee. If received, credit vouchers are valid for 2 years from the date they were issued.
Summer Academy Refund Policy: A refund will only be issued if received in writing 14 days prior to the beginning of Summer Academy. All customer initiated refunds are subject to a $10 administrative fee. NO refunds or Credit vouchers will be considered under 13 days prior to the start of Summer Academy. No refund will be considered for any students that are attending Summer Academy Middle School or A3 Camp at a discounted rate. No refund will be considered for Apex High School credit retrieval students.
Address refund correspondence to:
Battle Ground Community Education
P.O. Box 200
Battle Ground, WA 98685