* To view our Fall Publication, click image above
* If you do not remember your BGCE website login ID and password, please do not create a new profile, please contact BGCE for help, thank you!
* Youth Basketball Night at the Moda Center! Tickets on Sale now. Click here for the flyer!
* Check out our Pearson Workforce Readiness Online Classes, courses include Adv. Manufacturing, Business/Supervision, Green/Sustainability, Health Care Conintuing Education, IT & Software, Project Mngmt & Quality, and Workplace Readiness. For more info visit http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/a975b42b
* Before School/Early Release (GRADES K-4) Before School starts 2 hrs before school starts @ CS, DB, $9/day. Early Release Program (2/11 & 25, 3/11, 4/22) goes for 3 hours after ER time @ CS, DB, $13/day. (TO ENROLL IN A PROGRAM FOR NEXT DAY, MUST BE REGISTERED BY 4:30PM ONLINE, OR BY 4PM OVER THE PHONE OR AT BGCE OFFICE) ONE TEAM PARENT HANDBOOK
* Drivers Education Classes: Driving 101 goes above and beyond Washington State Basic Driving School Requirements. Next session starts Jan. 27 at BGHS T/TH, and Feb. 4 at PHS MWF
Battle Ground Healing Arts & Illumination Wellness: Yoga for Teens starts Feb. 4 at Lewisville Gym, 4 sessions, $25, ages 11-18, girls 3pm-3:50pm & boys 4pm-4:50pm. Aging w/ Grace using natural products & therapies is Feb. 7 from 1pm-4pm at Battle Ground Healing Arts, $35. Warrior Yoga for Veterans & First Responders starts Feb. 9 at BGPR, 7pm-8pm, 4 sessions, $30.
* Safe On My Own: Ages 7-12 learn how to handle being home alone, next class is Feb. 7 at Lewisville, 10am-11:30am, $25
Success Through Chess: Ages 5-12, 4 sessions, $55. Daybreak starts Feb. 10, 3:50pm-4:50pm. Pleasant Valley starts Feb. 12, 3:40pm-4:40pm. Learn the tactics & strategies of the game as well as develop life skills!
* Drawing Class (ages 8 & up): Learn or improve your drawing skills! Class meets on Tuesdays at Lewisville Media Center starting Feb. 3, 4:30pm-6pm, $69 + $5 materials fee, 8 classes
Offering educational and recreational activities that make it possible, for people of all ages, to EXPLORE lifelong learning, promote creativity, gain knowledge and lead healthy active lives.
406 NW 5th Avenue, Battle Ground WA 98604
Office Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Because instructor salaries are paid by the fees collected and because students are denied enrollment when the class maximum is met, we must limit our refund policy. A refund will only be issued if received in writing 7 working days prior to the beginning of class, camp or recreation program. All customer initiated refunds are subject to a $10 administrative fee.
Refunds based on special circumstances must be requested in writing and will be considered but not guaranteed. All customer initiated refunds are subject to a $10 administrative fee. If received, credit vouchers are valid for 2 years from the date they were issued.
Summer Academy Refund Policy: A refund will only be issued if received in writing 14 days prior to the beginning of Summer Academy. All customer initiated refunds are subject to a $10 administrative fee. NO refunds or Credit vouchers will be considered under 13 days prior to the start of Summer Academy. No refund will be considered for any students that are attending Summer Academy Middle School or A3 Camp at a discounted rate. No refund will be considered for Apex High School credit retrieval students.
Address refund correspondence to:
Battle Ground Community Education
P.O. Box 200
Battle Ground, WA 98685