* To view our Fall Publication, click image above
* If you do not remember your BGCE website login ID and password, please do not create a new profile, please contact BGCE for help, thank you!
* Middle School Youth CO-ED Volleyball schedules are NOW ONLINE!!
* Youth Basketball Night at the Moda Center! Tickets on Sale now. Click here for the flyer!
* K-8th Grade Wrestling Registration Begins OCTOBER 1st!!
* Irish Dance starts 11/5 at Captain Strong, meets from 6:30pm-7:30pm, 6 sessions, $40. Great for adults and kids!
* First Aid & CPR Recertification
: 11/20 6pm-9pm at Lewisville, $49, ask about group discount rates-$5 off per person for groups of 8 or more
* Teen Driver's Education next session starts 11/3 at PHS, class meets Mon/Wed/Fri from 2:50-4:50pm
* Gluten-Free Breakfast & Snacks: Ideas for breakfast, and ideas are presented for foods that pack on the go. 11/4 at BGHS, 7pm-8:30pm, $25 + $5 materials fee
* Safe Sitter: teaches kids (11 and up) to be competent sitters, 11/1 @ Lewisville 9:30am-4:30pm. $70. Safe On My Own: teaches kids (7-12) to be home alone, 11/15 @ Lewisville 10am-11:30am, $25
* Vinyasa Yoga-All Levels starts 11/10 at BGPR, 4 sessions, 6:30pm-7:30pm, $25, ages 14 and up
* Yoga Foundations-Beginner starts 11/6 at BGPR, 4 sessions, 10am-11am, $25
* Before School/After School/Early Release (GRADES K-4) Before School starts 2 hrs before school starts @ CS, DB, PV, $9/day. After School goes from 3:30pm-6:30pm @ PV, $13/day. Early Release Program (11/19, 12/10, 1/14 & 28, 2/11 & 25, 3/11, 4/22) goes for 3 hours after ER time @ CS, DB, PV (PV ONLY will also offer ER Program on all other ER days), $13/day. (TO ENROLL IN A PROGRAM FOR NEXT DAY, MUST BE REGISTERED BY 4:30PM ONLINE, OR BY 4PM OVER THE PHONE OR AT BGCE OFFICE) ONE TEAM PARENT HANDBOOK
Offering educational and recreational activities that make it possible, for people of all ages, to EXPLORE lifelong learning, promote creativity, gain knowledge and lead healthy active lives.
406 NW 5th Avenue, Battle Ground WA 98604
Office Hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Because instructor salaries are paid by the fees collected and because students are denied enrollment when the class maximum is met, we must limit our refund policy. A refund will only be issued if received in writing 7 working days prior to the beginning of class, camp or recreation program. All customer initiated refunds are subject to a $10 administrative fee.
Refunds based on special circumstances must be requested in writing and will be considered but not guaranteed. All customer initiated refunds are subject to a $10 administrative fee. If received, credit vouchers are valid for 2 years from the date they were issued.
Summer Academy Refund Policy: A refund will only be issued if received in writing 14 days prior to the beginning of Summer Academy. All customer initiated refunds are subject to a $10 administrative fee. NO refunds or Credit vouchers will be considered under 13 days prior to the start of Summer Academy. No refund will be considered for any students that are attending Summer Academy Middle School or A3 Camp at a discounted rate. No refund will be considered for Apex High School credit retrieval students.
Address refund correspondence to:
Battle Ground Community Education
P.O. Box 200
Battle Ground, WA 98685