|* Youth Basketball Night at the Moda Center! Tickets on Sale now. Click here for the flyer!
* K-8th Grade Wrestling Registration Begins OCTOBER 1st!!
* Mad Science Programs: After School Enrichment-Morphin' Molecules starts 10/6 at PVP, 10/9 at GHP, & 10/10 at Yacolt (6 sessions, $90, program runs after school for 1 hour). Space Explorers Non-School Day Camp is 10/10 at Lewisville from 8am-5pm, $90
* Before School/After School/Early Release (GRADES K-4) Before School starts 2 hrs before school starts @ CS, DB, PV, $9/day. After School goes from 3:30pm-6:30pm @ PV, $13/day. Early Release Program (9/10 & 24, 10/8, 11/19, 12/10, 1/14 & 28, 2/11 & 25, 3/11, 4/22) goes for 3 hours after ER time @ CS, DB, PV (PV ONLY will also offer ER Program on all other ER days), $13/day. (TO ENROLL IN A PROGRAM FOR NEXT DAY, MUST BE REGISTERED BY 4:30PM ONLINE, OR BY 4PM OVER THE PHONE OR AT BGCE OFFICE) ONE TEAM PARENT HANDBOOK
* Success Through Chess Ages 5-12, 8 classes, $99, 3:50pm-4:50pm at Daybreak (session starts 10/7), & Pleasant Valley (session starts 10/2)
* Advanced Glass Mosaics Class 4 classes, $65 + $25 materials fee, 10/23-11/13, 6pm-8:30pm at Lewisville
* Stage Makeup Workshops & Costumes 1 time sessions: Zombies 10/25 (all classes at Lewisville from 10am-2pm)
* Gluten-Free Baking 10/7, 7pm-8:30pm, $30, learn the value of gluten-free baking!
* Safe On My Own Ages 7-12, 10/4, 10am-11:30am, $25, learn how to handle being home alone!
* First Aid & CPR Training 10/16, 6pm-9pm, $49. *Ask about group discount rates
* Vinyasa Yoga-All Levels starts 10/6 at BGPR, 4 sessions, 6:30pm-7:30pm, $25, ages 14 and up (NEW CLASS)
* Yoga Foundations-Beginner starts 10/2 at BGPR, 4 sessions, 10am-11am, $25, (NEW CLASS)
* Water Color Painting starts 10/16 at BGPR, 6 sessions, 1pm-3pm, $59, ages 16 and up
Offering educational and recreational activities that make it possible, for people of all ages, to EXPLORE lifelong learning, promote creativity, gain knowledge and lead healthy active lives.
406 NW 5th Avenue, Battle Ground WA 98604
Office Hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Because instructor salaries are paid by the fees collected and because students are denied enrollment when the class maximum is met, we must limit our refund policy. A refund will only be issued if received in writing 7 working days prior to the beginning of class, camp or recreation program. All customer initiated refunds are subject to a $10 administrative fee.
Refunds based on special circumstances must be requested in writing and will be considered but not guaranteed. All customer initiated refunds are subject to a $10 administrative fee. If received, credit vouchers are valid for 2 years from the date they were issued.
Summer Academy Refund Policy: A refund will only be issued if received in writing 14 days prior to the beginning of Summer Academy. All customer initiated refunds are subject to a $10 administrative fee. NO refunds or Credit vouchers will be considered under 13 days prior to the start of Summer Academy. No refund will be considered for any students that are attending Summer Academy Middle School or A3 Camp at a discounted rate. No refund will be considered for Apex High School credit retrieval students.
Address refund correspondence to:
Battle Ground Community Education
P.O. Box 200
Battle Ground, WA 98685